We are a visa acquirement company: we acquire the Sri Lanka Visa on your behalf from the Sri Lankan embassy. (We are a private company and not affiliated with the Sri Lankan government.)
We do not sell the visa itself, but we offer a service that makes it easy for you to apply.
How do we make it easier for you to apply?
We offer some advantages that the Sri Lankan embassy does not:
- You can apply in your own language (with the Sri Lankan embassy you can only apply in the english language)
- You can pay with more payment methods (credit card, Paypal, debit card) than what the Sri Lankan embassy offers (just credit card)
- We check for mistakes in your application. Quite often we come across critical errors. By applying through us, you can avoid these costly mistakes.
- We have a customer service, who you can ask questions about the state of your visa (the Sri Lankan embassy does not provide such a service)
Read more about the benefits of our service here.
If you are not interested in these benefits, you are welcome to directly apply with the Sri Lankan Embassy yourself here.
Sri Lankan government
✗ No customer service
✗ No review of your data
✗ Payment only with credit card
✓ Customer Service at your service
✓ Your application is individually reviewed
✓ Pay with Paypal, Credit Card or Debit Card
What is the price?
The price is 55 eur. This price includes all costs: the price for the visa itself (for the authorities of Sri Lanka): $35 (price on 25 december 2015), as well as the fee for our services. There will be no hidden or extra costs on top of this total price.
If we are unable to obtain your visa for you, you will not pay anything.
If you apply directly with the Sri Lankan embassy, you pay just the $35.
To be allowed to enter Sri Lanka, you also need:
- a passport valid for at least 6 months at the time of arrival
- a confirmed return ticket (if you’re traveling by air)
- Sufficient funds to cover your expenses during your stay.
Validity of the ETA visa
Once approved, your Sri Lankan ETA is valid for 6 months. This means you have to enter the country within these 6 months or it will expire.
Once in Sri Lanka: with your tourist ETA visa, you have the right to be in the country for 30 days.
If you wish, your ETA can be extended for up to 90 days. See this page for more details.
Visa’s for children under 12 years and for transit travelers are free of charge (no consulate fee).
How long does the application process take?
The processing time is 1-3 business days after receipt of payment. You receive a confirmation by e-mail after receipt of your order.