On this page:
Our service is meant to relieve you of any concerns and work.
We assist in the processing of your application and acquire your visa for you while you continue with your travel arrangements without interrupting your work or daily routine or spending more time than necessary.
We are independent and not affiliated with the Sri Lankan embassy or government, but we take on the burden of following up with the embassy and get you your visa 100%.
We offer advantages for you, that you do not get if you apply direct with the Sri Lankan Embassy:
- Sri-Lanka-Visa.org offers you the ease of applying in your own language
- your application is individually reviewed by a member of our staff before submission to the Embassy, ensuring that it meets all the Embassy requirements.We come accross a lot of mistakes in the applications we get. So luckily we’re able to catch those mistakes before they’re sent out to the Sri Lankan Embassy.
- On top of that, we also provide more payment options than what the Sri Lankan Embassy offers: on top of credit card, you also have the option of paying with direct debit, and PayPal
- Our customer service representant, is also at your service. You can email email@example.com. If you have any questions about how to fill in your application, or want to know the status of your application, contact us, and you will get an answer within 24 hrs.
“Gute und übersichtliche Internetseite. Schnelle und unkomplizierte Abwicklung.”
Bernd Niemann, Teningen-Nimburg
For these benefits to you, Sri-Lanka-Visa.org charges a service fee for its services on top of the embassy fee. Your price for an application is 55 €.
You could also apply directly with the Sri Lankan Embassy yourself if you wanted to, and pay $35. Their website is not in german, and the only way you can pay is with credit card. You can do that here.
When you start the application, there will be three steps:
- the application itself: you enter your details
- the shopping cart: here you have the choice between applying for yet another person or going straight on the payment page
- On the payment page, you’re presented with different payment options.
After your payment, you will automatically receive an email with a confirmation of payment, and the details which you have submitted in the application.
Please check these details again (especially the passport number), and if something is not correct, please contact us immediately.
Review of your application
When we receive your application, we review it, and, if we don’t find anything that needs improving, we start on the application with the Sri Lankan government.
How long does the application process take?
The maximum processing time is 72 hours, but most ETA’s arrive within 24 to 48 hrs.
How do you receive the ETA?
An approved ETA is sent to you in electronic form (via email). It is advised to print out the ETA and take it with you on your trip to Sri Lanka.
Do you need a stamp on your passport?
No, your ETA is electronically linked with your passport number, so you don’t need a stamp on your passport.
Here’s what a few of our customers say about about our service:
“Gute Online Abwicklung und Gute Formular. Reibungsloser Ablauf.”
Roswitha Bona, Herdecke
(more testimonials to come)