To prevent mistakes in the first place, we strongly recommend you check the information in the confirmation email which you will receive from us after you have made an application on our website.
If you find a mistake in the data you have submitted to us, let us know IMMEDIATELY by email at email@example.com.
Also, when you receive the Sri Lanka ETA Acknowledgement email from the Sri Lankan government, please check it IMMEDIATELY for any incorrect information.
a. NO REFUND will be made in these cases:
- We have already processed your visa with the Sri Lankan government.
- Your ETA acknowledgement email contains incorrect details caused by your mistakes.
- You are not travelling to Sri Lanka.
In such a case where you have paid, but we have not yet processed your visa, we might be able to refund you. We are under no obligation to do this, but this will depend on whether we have occurred expenses yet. For this, it is imperative for you to let us know as soon as possible after your payment that you want to cancel your order. However, if we refund you (partially or completely), this is as a courtesy to you. Again, we are under no obligation to do this. We reserve the right to not provide a refund.
b. You will get a FULL REFUND if:
- Your application has been declined by Sri Lankan ETA Department.
- There are errors in the ETA, which we (sri-lanka-visa.org) are responsible for.
c. You will receive a PART REFUND (50%) if:
- You are traveling to a disease area which doesn’t allow tourists and visitors at that moment.
- You are traveling to a natural disaster area which is recognized by the world media, and are therefore unable to travel.
All the fees will be refunded to you by the way you had paid us. The refund process may take about 15-20 working days.
For cancellation or refund request, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, see our cancellation policy here.